HR Transformation is about making strategic decisions and changes to improve and drive organisational performance. The Leading Strategic HR Transformation workshop is imperative if you are leading and delivering organisational change projects. This highly practical and interactive course will help prepare you for dealing with fast-paced change initiatives within organisations.
Through group discussions you will tap into your own and other participants’ experiences to inform current change initiatives. You will gain the specialist knowledge to express a business case, along with vision, milestones, measures and planning. You will also acquire the skills to coach, influence and gain buy-in from key people and cope with resistance.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• All HR Staff and HR Practitioners
• HR/Personnel Managers
• Planners, Strategic Planners
• HR Business Partners
• Anyone who needs to understand HR strategy
24 Training Hours
Please refer to course schedule here.
Defining Human Resource Transformation and HR Partnering
- What are the traditional problems with HR that lead to the need for HR transformation and partnering?
- Definitions of HR transformation and partnering
Lessons from your experience of change
• Forces for change: Why is change necessary? What is possible/impossible?
• Appreciative inquiry: your experience of what works
• So what is Change? What is Transformation? Technical vs adaptive problems.
• Pre-work, programme, your objectives, contract for success
• Seeing your challenge differently: inhibitors, enablers, multiple dimensions
• S curves and navigating turning points
• Making a break with the past and re-writing your story
• Celebrating, letting go and stepping over the line
Human reactions and preparing for transformation
• From just a project to bringing self and others through change
• Writing your message of change and trying it for impact
• Listening at 3 levels and receiving feedback
• Change equation and DICE
Personalising your leadership
• Understanding our reactions
• Coming through the transition curve with ranting and recovering control
• Identifying the stakeholders and shifting the system
• From just a project to commitment, rackets and sourcing your power
Thinking outside the box
• Breakthrough examples, creating change without stress
• Your vision and project plan
Conversations to enrol people
• Trying out ways to work through resistance to responsibility
• Naming the problem and asking why to challenge assumptions
• Collaborating to create a different and much more enabling environment
Mobilising the wider organisation
• Working on multiple scales from person to team to organisation
• Transforming hierarchy to an enabling space featuring trust and confidence
• Working through dilemmas together to doable actions
• Kotter’s 8 steps and the 4D cycle
• Re-prioritising to create time for change, accountability to sustain energy
• Commitments and contracts with accountability partners
Talent Management as the Focus of HR Transformation and Partnering
- Strategic Talent Management versus Tactical Talent Management
- How Talent Management and HR are related and are different
Recruiting and Selecting Talent
- How does recruiting and selecting talent fit into a comprehensive talent program?
- Why are there needs for innovative approaches to recruitment and selection?
How does retention fit into a comprehensive talent program?
- Developing Talent: What are the components of development?
- Engaging Talent: What are the components of engagement?
- Deploying Talent: How does deployment fit into a comprehensive Talent Management program?
- Retaining Talent: Why are there needs for more attention to retention?
S$ 2,080 (before funding & GST)
S$ 1,185.60 after e2i funding (inclusive of GST)*
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
How to Register:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org