WSQ Certified Associate Operations Executives (AOE)
In line with the national productivity drive to raise productivity growth by 2 to 3 percent over the next ten years, there is a need to initiate more training interventions that could assist companies improve their operational efficiency and productivity.
To meet this objective, the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) developed the Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Certified Associate Operations Executive (AOE) qualification under the Generic Manufacturing Skills (GMS) WSQ framework. Through this programme, participants are equipped with critical horizontal management skills to become active agents in their respective companies to increase productivity.
The WSQ Certified Associate Operations Executive (AOE) is designed to provide PMEs with the essential skills, competencies and knowledge in the areas of project management, quality management, business process improvement, and people management.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced professionals, managers, and executives (PMEs) within the manufacturing and service-related industries.
WSQ AOE comprises of 4 modules covering the core planning and execution competencies required of PMEs, who will be handling the operational or functional aspects within a manufacturing or service environment.
This course comprises of the following modules:
Mnimum educational requirements at Certificate level. In addition, ideally, trainees are assumed to have the following experience or basic skills and knowledge:
- have a basic knowledge of the manufacturing sector
- have a good presentation skills
- able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 8
- Participants who have attended at least 75% of the training sessions and passed the prescribed assessments will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) for each module
- Upon completion of all 4 modules, participants will be awarded a certification "Certified Associate Operations Executive"
80 Jurong East Street 21, e2i