On Completion of this module, the candidate would be able to:
• Understand key web concepts and terms.
• Know about the basic principles of HTML; use common HTML mark-up tags to modify the layout of a web page.
• Use a web authoring application to design and format web pages; format text; work with hyperlinks and tables.
• Recognise and use common web image formats; create forms in a web page.
• Understand and use cascading style sheets.
• Prepare web pages for publishing to a web server.
Applicable to a variety of web publishing software.
Provides the candidate with the skills to develop, publish, and maintain a website.
Certifies best practices in website creation.
Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This ensures the relevance and range of module content.
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
ICDL Skillscard at $16.05 (If applicable). Please note that prices are subject to changes.
Course reference code in SkillsConnect:
Reference code: CRS-Q-0023972-ES
Skills Development Fund (SDF) and SkillsFuture Funding:
For Company Registration:
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.