Trainees are required to attend 3 core modules and 3 electives to obtain a Certificate in Security Operations (CSO).
- WSQ Basic Licensing Units (2 core modules) – Compulsory Licensing Module
- WSQ Handle Counter-Terrorism Activities
- WSQ Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour
- WSQ Assist in Evacuation of Premises
- WSQ Conduct Crowd and Traffic Control
- WSQ Handle Enquiries and Requests
- WSQ Conduct Security Screening of Person and Bag
- WSQ Operate Basic Security Equipment
- WSQ Perform Security Operations within Legal Framework
- WSQ Perform Workplace First Aid
(Maximum of 1 unit to form full qualification)
- Provide GEMS Services
- Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Operations Level
- Communicate and Relate Effectively at the Workplace at Operations Level
Assessment will be conducted at the end of each module by POLWEL and NTUC LearningHub.