You will be responsible to ensure quality assurance and compliance within the organisation. This includes processing documentation, internal audits and organisation-wide process compliance under the various quality standards and regulation of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, Private Education Act, WDA or the company quality standards.
Key Duties & Tasks
- Assisting in total quality management, including ISO and any quality control management..
- Ensuring over-all process adherence within the organisation.
- Conducting regular internal audits with lead auditor and monitoring of Corrective Action Requests.
- Updating, maintaining, analyzing and reporting of Quality Key Performance Indicators.
- Process documentation and update such as SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Implementing and managing of quality projects and continuous improvements
Key Performance Expectations
- Organization-wide process-compliance under the various quality standards or regulatory requirements.
- Effective maintenance of consistent quality standards in the organization(including SOP surveillance audit etc)
- Effective maintenance and documentation of SOPs.
Key Job Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Report Writing Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Tasks and people oriented
- Team Player
- Quality Management skills.
- Anlytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Technical skills: Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO9001, OHS18001 and regulative requirements such as PE Act
- Diploma in Quality Management or related qualifications preferred
- Those without “Diploma in Quality Management”, but possess a Lead Auditor or Internal Audit qualification are welcome to apply
- Internal audit experience