- Provide facility maintenance support
- Manage projects and co-ordinate with both internal and external customers on all facility matters
- To carry out handyman works
- Ensure training rooms’ facilities and office equipments are in good working conditions
- Coordinate with customers on their requirements and prepare training rooms accordingly
- Manage business expansion projects
- Assist in coordinating with various business units, vendors and contractors in setting up new business ventures
- Minumum "O" or "A" level or Diploma in Estate Management or related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience with good knowledge of facilities management
- Good team player, open to feedback and able to make positive changes along the way
- Willing to learn and contribute ideas among the team
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good customer service and project management skills are also essential
- Possess own transport will be preferred
Responsible for overall P&L of Business Services (BZS) training centre(s). Key responsibilities include training centre management, operations management and business development.
- Degree in management and business related field.
- Experience in training/education and operations work
- At least 5 years of working experience in the training and education industry
- Professional integrity and business ethics is a MUST
As a Programme Executive, you play a vital role in ensuring that the trainees enjoy a quality training experience. You will be the key contact person amongst various stakeholders, trainees, trainers, sales team etc on course related matters. You will ensure that the course administration is smooth for both the trainers and trainees.
- Perform data entry of trainee’s particulars, course evaluations and examination scores
- Prepare monthly funding statistics, reports and claims for submission to relevant funding agencies
- Generate class attendance list, confirmation letters and provide logistical support for trainers and trainees
- Handle enquiries from public, corporate clients, trainers and trainees on course related matters
- Liaise with Finance department on billing and other financial related matters