Read This First
Online Registration of Courses - Instructions
The following links will direct you to a step-by-step guide for the online registration and payment of all our non-funded courses on our website. Our web registration function only works on Microsoft's Internet Explorer.
NOTE: For Workplace Safety & Health Training Courses @ Jalan Besar
- All payments for Jalan Besar Courses must be made via Online Payment & Jalan Besar Counters ONLY
- Mode of payment available in Jalan Besar Counters : Cash, NETS & Cheque
- All online reservations will be auto removed by 5pm daily
Please choose one of the relevant options:
Please choose this option if you would like to register our courses for yourself.
For Company – Single Registration
Please choose this option if you would like to register your workers for our courses one at a time.
Please choose this option if you are registering a large of number of your workers for our courses.
Download and complete the Multiple Registration Form first before importing in the online registration.
NOTE: - For bulk registrations, please use .CSV format file to upload/import trainee details. To find out how to convert Excel to .CSV file, click here
Payment Modes Available
- Online Payment using Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard)*
- Online Payment using Internet Banking (DBS/UOB/Citibank/OCBC)*
- Registration Counters
- Post Office Counters
- vPost (Web based)
* Please note that online payment is available for SELECTED courses.
To ensure successful online payment , please ensure the following
- If you are using pop-up blocker, add “http://tmsweb.ntuclearninghub.com/portal” and “www.enets.sg” to your list of allowed sites in the pop-up blocker settings.
- You need to download the latest Java plug-in at http://java.com/en/index.jsp.
To enable Java Applets, follow the steps as below:
For Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
1. Go to the Tab, Tools -> Internet Options -> Security
2. Click the icon, Internet
3. Click the button, Custom Level
4. Scroll down to the option, Scripting of Java Applets
5. Click the option, Enable
6. Click the button, OK to exit the dialog box for Security Settings
7. Click the button, OK to exit the dialog box for Internet Options.
Other online services
To check exam results (for Workplace Safety and Health courses only), retrieve reservation details and provide feedback for our courses, please click here.
Please click here to acess the application forms.