|Manufacturing||Security||Productivity & Innovation||Professional & Personal Development||Language & Literacy Skills|
|Workplace Safety & Health||Learning Journey||IT Skills||Service Excellence||Environmental Cleaning|
- For Real Estate Salespersons (RES) Exam schedules and registration, please choose Course Category: Examinations.
- For more information on funding options, please click here or call 6336 5482 to speak to our customer service officers.
- For more details on all courses offered, please click on the four tabs above (Generic Skills, Trades & Industry Skills, InfoComm Technology Skills and Executive Education & Professional Development).
- The search function is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 or above.
- Schedules will be updated every 30mins
- To download application form for Corporate Registrations, you may wish to refer to this link
- For bulk registrations, please use .CSV format file to upload/import trainee details. To find out how to convert Excel to .CSV file, click here
- For IE 9 or IE 10 customer, please turn on ‘Compatibility View’ to proceed online registration. To find out how to turn on ‘Compatibility View’, click here
We would like to serve you better. If you cannot find a suitable schedule on your interested course, please call us at 6336 5482. Alternatively, you may share with us your feedback or enquires via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Pay-By Date : Your reservation is valid for only 3 DAYS from the date of reservation OR before Class Start Date, whichever is earlier. This does not apply to courses in Workplace Safety & Health @ Jalan Besar. If you do not make the required payment by the Pay-By Date, NTUC LearningHub reserves the right to allocate your seat to other trainees without prior notice.|
For those attending Workplace Safety & Health courses with Accredited Training Provider (ATP) status, you will be liable for the provision of any wrong information should this be detected by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). For trainees whose work permit have already been revoked by MOM, please note that it will not be reinstated even if you register and attend any safety courses.