ES WSQ - Develop Personal Effectiveness at Operations Level
Acquire knowledge and life skills such as establishing personal goals and relating them to team goals, managing time effectively, maintain work-life balance, managing stress as well as personal finances to be effective at the workplace.
On completion of this unit, the participant will be able to perform the following:
- Set personal goals and align them to team goals
- Identify one’s role and responsibilities and their contribution towards the achievement of team goals
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses, list the strategies to overcome weaknesses and describe how personal strengths can contribute towards the achievement of team goals
- Plan and complete personal tasks to meet team goals
- Recognise symptoms of and deal with stress to maintain work effectiveness
- Identify work-life balance programs to maintain personal work-life balance
- Identify one’s existing financial position using appropriate tools and describe how to manage such a position
Who Should Attend
The job role(s)/ occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include those whose skills, knowledge and work activities undertaken are represented by the level of complexity that fits into the following description:
Nature of Skills and Knowledge:
- For performing a narrow range of basic and routine work activities under a predictable work context.
- Mainly factual and procedural
Nature of Work Activities:
- Performed under clearly specified boundaries and close supervision
- Requires minimal judgement
- Some accountability
- Rely on standard operating procedures to solve problems
There are no entry requirements. However, Learners are assumed to:
- Be able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy (WPN) level 4
Medium of Instruction
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Price per pax (Total course fee)
Price after funding (For Corporate)
Price per pax after SDF Funding
SDF/ SME/ WTS Funding (For Corporate Registrations):
· Participants must attend at least 75% of the course and complete the exam
· Customers who are applying for the funding for trainee(s), please make enrolment in Skills Connect website before registration
· WTS funding only applies to company-sponsored trainee who is 35 year old and above with a monthly income of $1,900 and below.
For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code.
Reference code: CRS-Q-0021196-ES
WTS for Individual:
· Self-Initiated trainees (sign up training on their own, without employer's sponsorship) can access funding support at Service Touch-points (Self Help Groups/ NTUC/ WDA Career Centres at CDCs) within 180 days before or up to 30 days after course commencement date.
· For more information, you may refer to www.workfare.sg
For more information on SDF Training Grant Application, please click here
UTAP Funding for Individual:
NTUC members enjoy instant UTAP* (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub and Next U®.
*UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.