ES WSQ - Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Operations Level
Participants who attend this course will learn techniques in problem-solving and decision making, including proactively identifying root causes to a problem, generating and evaluating alternative solutions, making appropriate decisions, and taking responsibility for the decisions within own circle of influence at the workplace.
On completion of this unit, learner will acquire the techniques in problem-solving and decision making, including proactively identifying root causes to a problem, generating and evaluating alternative solutions, making appropriate decisions, and taking responsibility for the decisions within own circle of influence.
Who Should Attend
The job role(s)/ occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include those whose skills, knowledge and work activities undertaken are represented by the level of complexity that fits into the following description:
Nature of Skills and Knowledge:
- For performing a narrow range of basic and routine work activities under a predictable work context.
- Mainly factual and procedural
Nature of Work Activities:
- Performed under clearly specified boundaries and close supervision
- Requires minimal judgement
- Some accountability
- Rely on standard operating procedures to solve problems
There are no entry requirements. However, Learners are assumed to:
- Be able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy (WPN) level 4
Medium of Instruction
- Trainer : Trainee Ratio: 1 : 20
- Training Methodology: Written assignment and Role play
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Price per pax (Total Course Fee)
Price Type - For Corporate
Price per pax after SDF funding*
* Please contact us to find out what are the funding available for this course.* Terms & conditions apply.