a) Please check the spelling of your name and NRIC on the registration form(s) and receipt(s) before you leave the centre. This will be the official name used for exam verification and certificate printing.
b) Only hospitalization or compassionate leave will be considered for deferment/refund of examination. Candidate(s) who are unable to sit for the examination on the scheduled date is required to appeal and submit the relevant documentary proof to NTUC LearningHub in person within seven (7) days from the exam date. (Refer to Frequently Asked Questions for more information)
c) Candidates are reminded to arrive at the examination venue at least 1 (one) hour before the commencement of the examination. Please be seated by 9.10am. The examination will commence at 9:30am sharp.
d) Please be PUNCTUAL. Candidates who arrive after the commencement of the examination (within 15 minutes from the start of the examination) will be admitted to the examination room/hall 15 minutes after the start of the examination. This is to eliminate disruptions to the other candidates. No extra time will be given and candidates are expected to complete the exam as scheduled.
e) Any candidate who arrives at the exam registration counter later than 15 minutes after the examination commencement time; i.e. From 9.45am onwards AFTER 9:45am will NOT be allowed to sit for the examination.
f) Candidates will be seated according to the pre-assigned seat numbers.
g) Candidates are reminded to bring only the following approved items into exam hall:
II. Payment receipt
V. Simple Calculator (calculator with sound or applications on mobile device are NOT allowed)
h) Candidates are advised NOT to bring other personal belongings other than the ones listed above. NTUC LearningHub will NOT be liable for any loss or damage to other such personal belongings of candidates under any circumstances.
i) All mobile and/or communication devices and alarms MUST be SWITCHED OFF (No vibration or airplane mode is allowed) before entry into the examination room. If any mobile and/or communication devices are active during the examination, the candidates will be DIS-QUALIFIED immediately from the examination. All such incidents will be reported to the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA).
j) All questions and exam papers are property of CEA and must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the exam. Any candidate who leaves the exam hall with any of the paper(s) is committing a serious offence and will be reported to CEA immediately.
k) Please read the following Examination Rules carefully.
1) Items permitted on the candidate’s table:
IV. Simple Calculator (calculator with sound or applications on mobile device are NOT allowed)
2) Please place all other items (including wallet and any personal belongings) into your bag, and deposit at the designated area in front of the room.
3) Candidates without bags, please place personal belongings (esp. mobile devices and wallets) into the provided zip-lock bags and put them on the top left corner of your table.
4) All mobile devices and alarms MUST be SWITCHED OFF (No vibration or airplane mode is allowed).
Please note that if any candidate’s communication device(s) are active/on or are found on their body during the examination, the candidate will be IMMEDIATELY DIS-QUALIFIED from the examination without prejudice or warning.
5) Candidates are not allowed to interact with one another, other than the invigilator, in the examination room.
6) Candidates are not allowed to open the Question Paper / Booklet until you are given the permission to begin the examination.
7) Candidates are not allowed to start writing on the examination papers or scribble anything before the official commencement of the examination. All writing must be done in the answer booklets provided. Under no circumstances are candidates allowed to use loose pieces of scrap paper.
8) Candidates are required to write all their answers in the answer booklets provided, and not on the question paper.
9) Use only 2B pencils.
10) Candidates are not allowed to leave their seat during the examination without the permission of an invigilator. If you need to use the toilet, please seek the permission from the invigilator by raising your hands without disturbing other candidates. No extra time will be given for toilet visits.
11) No candidates are allowed to leave the examination room during either the first hour or last 15 minutes of an examination.
12) The invigilator will give a verbal reminder during the last 15 minutes of the examination.
13) Candidates who have handed in their completed papers to the invigilator and exited the examination room will not be allowed to re-enter under any circumstances.
14) Candidates must stop writing when instructed to do so by the invigilator, and when the time for the examination is up.
15) Silence must be observed at all times during the examination. Candidates are to remain seated until all exam papers have been collected by the invigilators.
16) Candidate will be asked to sign the attendance 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
17) At the end of the examination, candidates must not leave their seats until the Chief Invigilator allows them to do so.
18) All questions and exam papers are property of CEA and must be returned to the invigilator at the end of the exam. Any candidate who leaves the exam hall with any of the paper(s) will be disqualified from the exam and reported to CEA immediately.
19) NTUC LearningHub ® takes a serious view on cheating during the examination. Candidates found guilty of such act will have their exam dis-qualified and may be barred from all future examinations.
If you do not fully understand any of the Examination Rules, please contact us at 6471 2223 or email Uhelpdesk@nextu.com.sg for further clarifications.
All the best!