Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+)
CITREP+ (Term: 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017)
CITREP+ supports local ICT professionals in keeping pace with technology shifts through continuous and proactive training. Through the training, they will acquire technical skills sets that will enable them to remain relevant and productive.
Courses Supported by CITREP+
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for CITREP+ Funding Support
To be eligible for CITREP+ funding, trainee must
- Be a Singapore Citizen at the point of course / certification examination commencement
- Meet the admission criteria set by the Course Provider or Certificate Awarding Body;
- Be enrolled by the endorsed course provider or testing centre for the intended course or certification in IDA’s Infocomm Competency Management System (ICMS) before the commencement of the training course or certification.
For more details on CITREP+ funding support for students/NSF, please refer to CITREP+ Claim Application Guide
For Organisation-Sponsored Trainees
- The sponsoring organisation must be incorporated or registered in Singapore.
- Employees of Local Government Agencies are not eligible. However, employees of these organizations can qualify under the self-sponsored category.
Claim Conditions for Course and Certification Fees Support
The trainee must complete the course and pass all examinations required by the certification or post-training assessment within 12 months from the course commencement date:
- With at least 75% attendance of the training course based on the endorsed roadmap;
- Achieve the final certification status (applicable to certifiable programme only).
Claim Conditions for Certification Fees Support
The trainee must pass all examinations required by the certification and achieve the final certification status within 12 months from the commencement date of the first examination.
For more information, please contact CITREP Hotline at:
Tel: 63-CITREP (6324-8737)
Additional CITREP+ Administration Details
To avoid the inconvenience of not receiving CITREP funding, eligible candidates are required to provide all mandatory details to NTUC LearningHub's administrative team for submission to iDA at least 7 days before the actual examination date.