- Registration and payment can be made at any of our 3 customer service counters located at Employment & Employability Institute (Redhill), NTUC Trade Union House (Bras Basah) or TradeHub21 (Jurong East).
- Candidates must be punctual for their examinations – to arrive at the examination centre at least 15-20 minutes before the commencement of the examination
- Candidates will not be allowed to sit for their examination if they are late for more than 15 minutes.
- Candidate must bring along their identification card which bears your name and photograph on the day of examination.
- Candidate must bring along their Certificate of Attendance if they are re-sitting for the test for the second time. Failure to do so, Candidate will not be admitted to the examination centre.
Application for Deferment/Cancellation/Replacement of Examination
- Candidates who are unable to sit for a particular examination on the scheduled date are required to appeal and submit the relevant documents to NTUC LearningHub in person as early as possible from the exam date. Only medical, hospitalisation and compassionate reasons will be considered.
- All appeals are subjected to the approval of NTUC LearningHub. An administrative charge of S$53.50 (incl. GST) per candidate per transaction will be imposed for all applications without any valid reasons.
What happens if I am absent on Examination day?
- If you are absent from an examination, it is deemed that you have failed the examination that you have registered for.
- Candidates who have valid reasons for missing the exam are required to appeal and submit the relevant documents to NTUC LearningHub in person within 7 days from the exam date. Only medical, hospitalisation and compassionate reasons will be considered.
- Candidates who are on Medical Leave must produce a valid Medical Certificate (MC) from registered medical doctors.
- Candidates who are on Hospitalisation Leave must produce a valid Hospitalisation Leave Certificate and it must contain the following:
- The Licensed Doctor’s Clinic Name, Address and Contact Number
- The Date of Hospitalisation Leave
- The Reason for the Hospitalisation Leave
- Doctor’s Signature
- Candidates who are unable to sit for the examination due to compassionate reasons must produce a valid death certificate and proof of relation.
- If Candidate is unable to turn up for the examination with valid reasons, Candidate can either opt for reschedule of examination dates or refund.
- All appeals are subjected to the approval of NTUC LearningHub. All applications are subjected to an administrative charge of $53.50 (Incl. GST) per candidate per transaction.
Appeals for Failure of CEI Exam
- Candidates may appeal to review their assessment results by submitting the Assessment and Examination Appeal Form to any of our customer service counters within seven (7) working days from and including the day of release of assessments results.
- Candidates may only appeal for the failed examination paper.
- An administrative fee (non-refundable) of $53.50 (incl. GST) per paper will be imposed.
- Candidates will not be shown their answer scripts. They will be informed in writing of the outcome of the appeal within fourteen (14) working days from the date of submission of Appeal.