Sales & Marketing
Senior/ Marketing Executive
You shall be responsible for working closely with the product marketing executive to ensure the smooth delivery of all product marketing and ROI tracking for all marketing activities and professional development program.
You will guide the product marketing executive on the implementation of the marketing plans, at the same time, to follow the Corporate Identity guideline and ensure consistency in brand communication.
You shall also involve in product marketing activities, like assist in the managing and positioning of the product and in the execution of offline and online revenue-generating marketing campaigns (i.e. events, advertising, ppc, seo, e-mailers, etc) to general sales and increase awareness, and manager marketing budget and implement marketing plans.
You shall be responsible for working closely with the web vendor on maintaining the company website and planning effective outreach through various new media and digital marketing platform.
- Minimum Degree holder, with min 2 years of experiences in marketing &/or in A&P and events management
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment while driving towards achieving tangible business results
- Ability to influence others and sell ideas
- New media and Content Management System experience in a corporate setting is highly desired
- Knowledge in multimedia tools like Adobe and Macromedia Design will be an added advantage
Sales Manager (InfoComm Technology)
Organize, motivate and lead sales team in the Infocomm Technology unit of Next U. Responsible for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that everyone within their team reaches their targets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales, marketing and business operations environment
- Professional integrity and business ethics is a MUST
Senior/ Sales Consultants (Direct Sales)
- Responsible for individual sales quota for the different product groups
- Build & enhance relationship with customers or other stakeholders
- Participate in outdoor events like road-show and mini-event
- Perform counter sales and tele-sales
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- 1 - 2 years of sales experience
- Proven track record in achievement of sales targets
- Familiar with government funding policies and training incentive programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Sales closing skills
- Having confidence in engaging with individual and consumer market