WSQ Certified Operations Specialist (COS)
WSQ Certified Operations Specialist (COS) is a certification awarded by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to equip workers with the basic training and skills as operations specialist in the manufacturing industry or in performing technical jobs in other industry such as the services industry.
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is suitable for all operational level workers in service-related jobs like IR technicians, manufacturing, logistics and real estate maintenance and management.
Candidates will be trained and assessed in basic teamwork building, manufacturing 5S techniques, planning and carrying out daily work schedules, improving work quality as well as understanding workplace safety and health policy.
This course comprises of the following modules:
- Module 1: WSQ Apply Teamwork In the Workplace - 16 hours
- Module 2: WSQ Apply 5S Techniques in Manufacturing - 16 hours
- Module 3: WSQ Apply Quality Systems - 16 hours
- Module 4: WSQ Apply Workplace Safety & Health Policy -16 hours
(Hours are inclusive of assessment hours)
- Lecture presentation
- Role plays
- Group discussion
- Practical test
- Written/ Oral questioning
WSQ Certified Operations Specialist
- Completed PSLE and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
- Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible:
- Listening/Speaking Min. Level 3
- Reading/Writing Min. Level 3
- Numeracy Min. Level 3
NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
80 Jurong East Street 21, e2i