WSQ Operate Electrical Measurement Devices
This course is developed to enable workers in the manufacturing / electronics industry understand the selection of proper measurement procedures and perform required measurement tasks in their daily work activities
Teacher:Student ratio is 1:20
Who Should Attend
This WSQ module is suitable for technicians, backroom staff (administrative etc) in the manufacturing / electronics industry.
24 hours (3 days) inclusive of assessment hours
Prepare for electrical measurement activities
Carry out electrical measurements
Maintain electrical measurement equipment
Lecture presentation / Self-directed learning / Session Review Group discussion / Presentation Demonstration by trainer and skills practice by learners
Practical and oral/wirtten tests (2 hours) are conducted at the end of the training course.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
- Completed PSLE and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
- Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible:
- Listening/Speaking Min. Level 3
- Reading/Writing Min. Level 3
- Numeracy Min. Level 3
80 Jurong East Street 21, e2i
Nett Fee (After Funding)
WDA funding is available for Singaporeans and PR (terms & conditions apply)
NTUC members enjoy instant* UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub and Next U®.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.