WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety & Health Practices
On completion of this module, participants will gain the required competencies to supervise workplace safety and health practices at supervisor level in their workplaces. Learners will acquire competencies in planning workplace safety and health activities, implementing safe work practices and maintaining workplace risk control measures.
Teacher:Student ratio is 1:15
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for supervisory / managerial staff in service-related jobs like IR technicaians, manufacturing, logistics and real estate maintenance and management.
- Plan workplace safety and health activities
- Implement safe work practices
- Maintain workplace risk control measures
24 hours (3 days) inclusive of assessment hours
- Lecture presentation
- Role plays / group discussion
- Case studies
- Written tests (60 minutes) and case studies (60 minutes) are conducted at the end of the training course.
- Role play assessment will be conducted within 2 days upon completion of training.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
- Completed O-level and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
- Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible:
- Listening/Speaking Min. Level 5
- Reading/Writing Min. Level 5
- Numeracy Min. Level 5
80 Jurong East Street 21, e2i
Nett Fee (After Funding)
WDA funding is available for Singaporeans and Permanent Resident