Comply with Workplace Safety and Health Policies & Procedures
This course is designed to help trainees identify their responsibilities under WSH Act, to follow hazard identification and risk control procedures.
- Identify responsibilities under the new WSH Act
- Learn now to identify hazards at the workplace
- Follow hazard identification and risk control procedures
- Contribute through participation and consultation for management of workplace safety and health
- Learn how to deal with fire and explosions
- Understand and identify the different safety signs
- Understand and adopt safety work procedures and codes of practice
- Lean and follow emergency procedures
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions
- Adopt the usage of personal protective equipment
This course is suitable for workers who need to identify his responsibilities under the WSH Act and to acquire basic skill sets such as hazard identification and adhering to organization risk control procedures.
Adult-learning based curriculum.
Role play, discussion, presentations and adequate practice time.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workplace Development Agency (WDA).
Price Type - 8 hours
Full course fee
Price Type - 16 hours
Full course fee
SDF/ SME/ WTS Funding (For Corporate Registrations):
- Participants must attend at least 75% of the course and complete the exam
- Customers who are applying for the funding for trainee(s), please make enrollment in Skills Connect website before registration
- Payment of the course must be with company cheque or GIRO
- WTS funding only applies to company-sponsored trainee who is 35 year old and above with a monthly income of $1,900 and below.
- For more information, please click here
For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code:
- English: CRS-Q-0020609-ES
WTS for individual:
- Self-Initiated trainees (sign up training on their own, without employer's sponsorship) can access funding support at Service Touch-points (Self Help Groups/ NTUC/ WDA Career Centres at CDCs) within 180 days before or up to 30 days after course commencement date.
- For more information, you may refer to www.workfare.sg
For more information on SDF Training Grant Application, please click here
Note: For courses starting from 1 August 2014
*The full course fee will be billed upon enrolment for this course.
The claim must be done 180 days before course start date or within 30 days after the course starts.
The course reference number is CRS-Q-0020609-ES.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy instant* UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub and Next U®.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
For more enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org