Comply with Workplace Safety and Health Policies & Procedures
This course is designed to help trainees identify their responsibilities under WSH Act, to follow hazard identification and risk control procedures.
Who should attend this course
This course is suitable for workers who need to identify his responsibilities under the WSH Act and to acquire basic skill sets such as hazard identification and adhering to organization risk control procedures.
There will be 3 assessments
- Identify responsibilities under the new WSH Act
- Learn now to identify hazards at the workplace
- Follow hazard identification and risk control procedures
- Contribute through participation and consultation for management of workplace safety and health
- Learn how to deal with fire and explosions
- Understand and identify the different safety signs
- Understand and adopt safety work procedures and codes of practice
- Lean and follow emergency procedures
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions
- Adopt the usage of personal protective equipment
Adult-learning based curriculum.
Role play, discussion, presentations and adequate practice time.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workplace Development Agency (WDA).
Price per pax (8 hours)
Price per pax (16 hours)
Price after SDF funding per pax (8 hours)
Price after SDF funding per pax (16 hours)
Price after Enhanced funding for SME per pax
To be eligible for funding, participants must attend at least 75% for each module of the course.