NTUC LearningHub, a Microsoft learning partner, is providing both professional training and job placement through the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP). Employers can enjoy up to 90% subsidy for classroom training and up to 90% salary support grant (for up to 6 months). PCP Job Roles by NTUC LearningHub has a significant portion based on Microsoft curriculum.
To find out more, visit our Infocomm Technology (ICT) Professional Conversion Programme here.
NTUC LearningHub’s Various Solutions with Microsoft
Microsoft Azure is the cloud for modern business. Get recognized for your expertise covering the full breadth of architecting, developing, and administering Azure solutions. Get trained in Microsoft Azure, the flexible cloud-computing platform that allows you to shift your focus from managing and maintaining physical servers to solving business problems and addressing customer needs online.
Microsoft Windows Server
Gain the skills needed to use Windows Server technology to power the next generation of cloud-optimized networks, applications and web services. These courses also prepare you for certification on Windows Server.
IT Courses for Beginners with little or no IT background
Microsoft System Center and Hyper-V
This course is intended for IT professionals and administrators who are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The main focus of this course is on managing Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure in Windows Server 2016, although the course also covers other virtualization platforms that can be managed by using Virtual Machine Manager 2016.
Microsoft .NET and Visual Studio
Get trained on Microsoft Visual Studios and gain the skills needed to design softwares for your organisation. These courses also prepare you for certification on Microsoft Visual Studios.
- Microsoft Excel 2016: Beginner
- Microsoft Excel 2016: Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2016: Advanced
- Excel Useful Formulas and Functions
- Data Analysis using Excel PivotTable
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel VBA
- Microsoft Excel Macros
- Microsoft Excel Power Query
- Executive Reporting Using Dynamic and Interactive Excel Dashboards
- NICF – Data Analysis Fundamentals using Microsoft Excel (10994)
- NICF – Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel (20779)
- NICF – Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (20778)
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server turns your mission-critical applications into intelligent applications with in-memory performance and advanced analytics built in.
- NICF – Querying Data with Transact-SQL (20761A)
- NICF – Developing SQL Databases (20762A)
- NICF – Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure (20764)
- NICF – Provisioning SQL Databases (20765A)
Get trained on Microsoft Project and gain the skills needed to manage projects for your organisation. These
courses also prepare you for certification on Microsoft Projects.