Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_CMD_ACT
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- Interpret and portray characters stipulated in scripts for online learning solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualise and develop media assets
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English with at least a B3 for English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level or Level 7 and above in Workplace Literacy (WPL) skills as stated in the Employability Skills WSQ framework
- Ability to speak English and a second language (Mandarin / Malay / Tamil) fluently
- Possess at least a B3 for second language (Mandarin / Malay / Tamil) at GCE ‘O’ Level
- Ability to portray various characters under tight timelines or after multiple takes of the same scene
- Good screen and vocal presence
- Working knowledge of dramatic techniques
- Portfolio of works