Associate Trainer Adaptive skills (Financial Services Sector)
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_IBE_FSV
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, professional trainer to deliver training for the Financial Services industry
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong customer service ethic, exceptional facilitation skills, displays creativity and agility, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core business in the sector
- Candidate will be involved in the design of customized training program based on customer demands to develop practical exercises and enhance training approaches in practical hands on training
- ACTA or DACE certified
- Minimum 2 years of experience in curriculum development
- Good understanding of the current implementation of Industry Transformation Road Maps across relevant industries in Singapore
- Preferably with Degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience working in financial services sector
- Posses rich and good track records in training for Corporate Clients
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and ability to engage distance learners and explain technical concepts in clear, non-technical language at all levels.
- Ability to develop/contextualize courseware to meet client’s requirements at all levels
- Understanding of IBF (Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore) Framework will be a bonus
an NTUC Social Enterprise