Associate Trainer – Cisco Courses
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_ICT_CIC
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- Deliver classroom training and conduct competency based assessments
- Create and/or maintain training materials
- Set up, administer, and assist with maintaining classroom equipment
- Conduct training needs analysis for corporate customers
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Possess relevant industry experience and at least 3 years of teaching experience
- Hold current and valid Cisco certifications such as CCNA / CCNP/ CCIE
- Specialize in one or more of the following Cisco tracks:
- Routing & Switching
- Cyber Ops
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in dealing with clients at all levels
- Strong technical aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Possessing any one of the Instructor certification from IT vendors (e.g. Microsoft Certified Trainer, Cisco Certified Systems Instructor, etc) is a plus
- Holding WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) is advantageous
- Familiar with Singapore Government funding policies and training incentive programmes is a plus
- Candidates holding WSQ ACTA or WSQ DACE qualification but without any teaching experience will also be considered.
- Singaporeans and PRs only
Join Our Career Opportunity
Fill up the form or send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.