Associate Trainer Cleaning
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_BZS_CLN
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- Deliver cleaning courses in accordance with LHUB’s approved curriculum.
- Deliver the courses in accordance with LHUB’s approved training hours.
- Ensure attendance records, electronically or in any other form, are accurate.
- Report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the class and dismiss not earlier than the official dismissal time.
- Willing to attend LHUB’s Trainer’s meetings and conferences.
- Willing to carry out Annual Courseware Review as and when directed by the Training Manager at part of continuous learning.
- Minimum diploma from polytechnics in Singapore or a degree from an institution of higher learning.
- Be certified in ACTA or ACLP.
- At least 3 years of cleaning industry experience, and 1 year of which in a supervisory capacity.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to undertake assignments in any location in Singapore
- Willing to undertake assignments on weekdays, evenings, weekends and/or Public Holidays.
- Have the passion and interest to teach learners of different profiles and abilities.
- Able to work independently and without supervision.
- Have strong work ethics and professional conduct.
- Be computer literate and conversant with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft words
an NTUC Social Enterprise