Associate Trainer – Conversational Malay
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB/HCA/TML
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- Conduct conversational Malay courses to enable healthcare workers to communicate better with Malay elderly in various settings, such as nursing homes, care at home, or care at centre.
- Conduct programmes in classroom and offsite venues
- At least 2 years’ experience in delivering Malay courses in Singapore
- Willing to travel to different training sites and able to work weekday evenings and weekends
- Sense of humour, empathetic, able to connect well with healthcare workers of all levels and different demographics
- Hold one of the following qualifications:
- ‘A’ or ‘AO’ level taken at junior college in Singapore
- Pass in ‘A’ level Malay as a first language (Higher Malay) or
- At least a B3 Grade in ‘AO’ level Malay as a second language (ML2)
- ‘O’ level taken at secondary school in Singapore
- At least a B3 Grade in ‘O’ level Malay as a first language (Higher Malay) or
Join Our Career Opportunity
Fill up the form or send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.