Associate Trainer Design Thinking Trainer
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_IBE_DTT
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, professional trainer to deliver design thinking training.
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong customer service ethic, exceptional facilitation skills, displays creativity and agility, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core strengths of design thinking training.
- Set up, administer, and assist with maintaining classroom equipment
- Conduct training needs analysis for corporate customers
- Able to coach companies and participants in design thinking projects
- Preferably Degree Holder
- Relevant certification in the field of Learning & Development such as ACTA or DACE
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- At least 1 year of experience training adult learners in Design Thinking
- Strong critical thinking skill with a passion for complex problem solving and translating vague information into tangible results
- A passion for innovation, design, and technology
- Excellent creative, analytical, and ideation skills
- Strong core consulting skills, including: ability to craft compelling and actionable strategies, meeting and workshop development, management and facilitation, storytelling, writing and presentation development, ideation and concept development, stakeholder interviewing and relationship development, insights development and data analysis
- Proven expertise in some combination of the following domains: VoC, customer insight and understanding, design research, experience strategy, experience design, innovation and implementation, experience design measurement, metrics and ROI, humanizing organizations
- Ability to engage learners and provide fun while imparting values through the use of games and activities
an NTUC Social Enterprise