Associate Trainer – Employability Skills
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_EC_EMP
Send your resume to email@example.com.
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
Conduct training and provide experiential learning experiences to a broad category of target audience that includes job seekers and all working adults from various industries in Singapore. Create learning opportunities for participants from the general public or corporate clients through the use of digital devices to achieve learning outcomes that include:
- Adopt a future ready mindset to embrace the use of technology at a personal level and at the workplace for the future economy
- Anticipate , welcome, adopt and implement changes in workplaces
- Be aware of current and emerging technology and data trends
- Have confidence to navigate their learning and career pathways throughout life stages
- Relevant certification in the field of Learning & Development such as ACTA
- Preferably with Degree/Diploma (IT related qualification/certification would be an asset)
- Relevant working experience at Supervisory or Managerial Level
- At least 2 years training experience over the last 4 years, preferably with experience in conducting mindset change training or IT training
- Possess subject matter expertise or workplace experience in implementing Design Thinking, Lean Management or Agile Methodology would be advantageous
- Good understanding of the current implementation of Industry Transformation Road Maps across relevant industries in Singapore
- Good knowledge and application of current and emerging technology and data trends
- Be prepared to use digital devices in the course of facilitation and conduct of practical sessions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Preferably bilingual
Join Our Career Opportunity
Fill up the form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.