Associate Trainer – Information Technology
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_EC_IT
Send your resume to email@example.com.
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
Conduct IT training and assessment for a broad range of target audience from PMETs to adults with low literacy level, slow learning and those without IT skills for the general public and corporate clients.
IT modules covered for training could include but not limited to:
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Essentials
- Online Essentials
- Online Collaboration
- Project Planning
- Image Editing
- Web Editing
- IT Security
- MS Office
- Robotics Fundamental
- Basic Coding
- Relevant certification in the field of Learning & Development such ACTA (for conducting WSQ ICDL modules)
- Advanced/Higher Dip in IT/ Computer Studies; or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; or ICDL/Microsoft Certifications (Advanced Level)
- 2 years of working experience at Supervisory or Managerial Level
- 2 years relevant training experience over the last 4 years
- Relevant training experience and subject matter expertise in the domain field of IT indicated above
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Prepared to train at different training locations
- Be ready to conduct evening and weekend training
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Preferably bilingual
Join Our Career Opportunity
Fill up the form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.