Associate Trainer Productivity
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_IBE_PROD
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, professional trainer to deliver productivity training.
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong customer service ethic, exceptional facilitation skills, displays creativity and agility, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core strengths of productivity training
- Deliver productivity training with a focus on maximizing efficiency. Understand the entire life cycle of productivity training, from analyzing training needs to delivery.
- Preferably Degree holder
- Relevant certification in the field of Learning & Development such as ACTA or DACE
- Certified Six Sigma black belt
- Minimum 5 years working experiences as productivity practitioner in service or manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years training experiences
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and ability to engage distance learners and explain technical concepts in clear, non-technical language at all levels.
- Ability to transfer customer-focused application training to client with a focus on maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Ability to provide upstream productivity related SME inputs when necessary
- Ability to undertake productivity related projects where required
- Ability to develop/contextualize courseware to meet client’s requirements at all levels
- Good understanding of the current implementation of Industry Transformation Road Maps across relevant industries in Singapore
an NTUC Social Enterprise