Associate Trainer – First Aid and AED
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB/WSH/FAA
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- Train and conduct assessments for First Aid and AED programmes
- Conduct programmes in classroom and offsite venue
- Certified BCLS and CPR+AED Instructor
- Minimum 4 years of Instructor/Chief Instructor experience
- NRC/SRFAC approved
- ACTA certified is advantageous
- Bilingual (i.e. English & Mandarin OR English & Malay) is advantageous
- Available to train during weekdays, weekday evenings, and/or weekend
Join Our Career Opportunity
Fill up the form or send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.