Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB/CMD/LRD
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- Design and develop engaging online or blended learning solutions
- Conceptualise and develop storyboards for online or blended learning solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop media assets to enhance learning solutions, e.g. audios, videos, animations, games, simulations, etc.
- Possess DACE or equivalent in instructional design
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English with at least a B3 for English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level or Level 7 and above in Workplace Literacy (WPL) skills as stated in the Employability Skills WSQ framework
- Minimum 2 years experience in curriculum design, instructional design or learning design
- Working knowledge of authoring tools and learning management systems to create engaging learning experiences
- Experience in project management tools
- Strong analytical and research skills
- IT savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Portfolio of learning solutions developed