Mobile App Developers
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_CMD_MAP
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- Design and develop iOS and Android mobile apps
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualise and develop apps
- Possess at least a diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS SDK, compatibility of application with different software and hardware
- Working knowledge of Android/iOS design interface guidelines, principles and best practices
- Proficient with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- Fluent with a variety of languages, e.g. Swift, Objective-C, Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Portfolio of completed apps
an NTUC Social Enterprise