Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_CMD_VOT
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- Interpret scripts and voiceover online learning solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualise and develop media assets
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Possess at least a B3 for English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level or Level 7 and above in Workplace Literacy (WPL) skills as stated in the Employability Skills WSQ framework
- Ability to speak English and a second language (Mandarin / Malay / Tamil) fluently
- Possess at least a B3 for second language (Mandarin / Malay / Tamil) at GCE ‘O’ Level
- Possess a pleasant voice with good diction
- Ability to use appropriate pitch, tone and accent to portray various characters as required by online learning solutions
- Ability to read from scripts in a natural way under tight timelines
- Proficient in modifying scripts to provide an authentic fit for online learning solutions
- Portfolio of voice works