VR Gameplay Programmers
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_CMD_VRG
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- VR development using 3D Game development tools (Unity/Unreal)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualise and develop projects
- Possess at least a diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Familiar with mixed, virtual and augmented reality devices development (Kinect, Vive, Oculus)
- Advanced programming experience, e.g. C++, C#, Java, .NET, etc.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, assets integration, optimisation and game testing
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Portfolio of completed projects
an NTUC Social Enterprise