Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_CMD_WEB
Send your resume to email@example.com.
All shortlisted candidates are required to submit a portfolio as part of the interview process.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, design and code features on web pages
- Work on bug fixing and improving web page performances
- Possess at least a diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English with at least a B4 for English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level or Level 6 and above in Workplace Literacy (WPL) skills as stated in the Employability Skills WSQ framework
- Experience in all phases of web development life cycle
- Working knowledge of testing web pages on major browsers and resolving cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Experience in Agile and/or Scrum
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Portfolio of completed projects