To complete Future Ready Programme, you will need to complete 3 modules from Tier 1 and 1 module from Tier 2 within a period of 2 months.
Registration from Tier 2 will only be available 5 working days after modules from Tier 1 are completed.
Programme (16 hours per module)
Communication & Relate Effectively with Others at Work
- Consider the impact of technology and social media on effective communication and interpersonal relationship
Adapt to Change
- Consider the impact of disruptive technology, the rise of social media and taking positive steps towards adapting to change
Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self at Work
- Adopt new approaches of emotional competence to deal with new forms of communication and interactions made possible through technological and social media advances
Work in Team
- Develop abilities to work and communicate effectively in a diverse team environment and negotiate for mutually beneficial outcomes
Develop Personal Effectiveness
- Harness the use of technology and social media platform to be more efficient and effective in achieving goals set
- Adopt a holistic approach to empower participants to articulate and present ideas from objective-driven opening to powerful closing
|Course Fees||3 Modules + Develop Personal Effectiveness||3 Modules + Present Information||SkillsFuture Credit*|
|Funding (21 years old & above)||$324||$538||$0 / $38|
|Funding (40 years old & above)||$204||$238||$0|
In order to attain SOA (Statement of Attainment), trainee is required to meet minimum attendance rate and be assessed as ‘Competent’.
*Applicable to Singapore aged 25 and above. Terms & Conditions apply.
^Workforce Training Support (WTS) funding only applies to trainees who are 35 years old and above with a monthly income of $2,000 and below.