Healthcare Academy is a collaboration among Healthcare Services Employees’ Union (HSEU), Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) and NTUC LearningHub (LHUB). Healthcare Academy endeavours to:
- Support continuous learning for healthcare workers, especially those affected by industry restructuring, job re-design and technological disruptions
- Provide employment opportunities for displaced workers from other sectors to work in the healthcare sector through robust job matching process
- Equip healthcare workers with relevant adaptive skills, technology skills and technical skills, to be future ready for business transformation
Healthcare Academy was birth forth in August 2018 when we envisage the need for healthcare workers to be more agile and adaptive to the changes brought on by technological disruption and demographic changes. We started our journey by addressing one very fundamental change element which is the mind, helping workers to move from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset. We developed our first programme to help workers develop a positive mindset for the workplace. Since then, we have learned and grew, and more products and solutions have been added to our offerings.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
MESSAGE FROM CHAIRMAN
OUR PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
Aligning with the vision of NTUC to prepare our workforce to be “Workers 4.0”, we are offering Adaptive skills, Technology skills and entry level Technical skills to equip healthcare workers to be “Healthcare Worker 4.0”. As businesses transform and the workplaces become more technology savvy and connected to the large eco-system of stakeholders, reskilling and upskilling has become a learning essential. We also work with partners in our sphere of influence to support organizations in redesigning healthcare job roles and providing jobs matching services within the sector or across sectors.
- (Core) WSQ Assist Clients To Meet Basic Hygiene Needs
- (Core) WSQ Work In A Safe Working Environment That Meets the Workplace Safety and Health (Healthcare) Guidelines
- (Elective) WSQ Assist Client With Clinical Care Needs
- (Elective) WSQ Provide Enhanced Personal Care For Clients
- (Elective) WSQ Engage Clients Through Activities According To Clients’ Needs
OUR PARTNERS AND CLIENTS
Healthcare Academy constantly seeks out potential partners to strengthen our industry linkages and create value to Singapore Healthcare system and their employees.
We collaborated with world-class partners and regulatory authorities to ensure that our value propositions meet the increasing demands and complexity of Singapore Healthcare system.
Healthcare Academy is well-connected with major healthcare clusters for various services ranging from conducting focus groups for an in-depth understanding of skills development needs to employees training.