TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Plus! Card must be presented to be eligible for LinkPoints.
- LinkPoints issuance is applicable only to Plus! Members.
- LinkPoints are not applicable to refunds, cancellation of course programme or failing to pass course assessment (where applicable).
- Trainee must meet a minimum of 75% course attendance and passing of assessment (where applicable).
- Earn 1 LinkPoint with every $1 spend. Issuance of LinkPoints is based on Nett Fee payable (excluding GST) only.
- LinkPoints will only be reflected in trainee’s Link account 4 – 8 weeks after course end date.
- NTUC LearningHub and NTUC Link reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at their sole discretion.
*For more information on LinkPoints, please click here.