NTUC LearningHub helps companies to increase productivity at work by increasing training effectiveness.
We provide customisable e-learning solutions such as, e-learning platform, e-content solution, blended learning, and e-learning consultancy.
WHY IS E-LEARNING EFFECTIVE AT THE WORKPLACE?
Benefits of deploying e-learning at the workplace
OUR CUSTOMISED E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS
- Enhance learner engagement and improve retention using personalized, interactive study materials to cater to different learning styles.
- Gain better insights on staff progress and competencies with the learning goals set by using the integrated monitoring and reporting tools.
- Facilitate collaboration between staff from different geographies on problem-solving challenges in real-time through the use of video conferencing.
- Reduce business disruptions by providing staff the flexibility to study the materials online and at their own pace.
- Reduce training costs by eliminating spending on traditional textbooks and classroom rentals as study materials can be shared among learners in electronic format.
- Attend a lesson any time and receive “just-in-time” information using any mobile or web devices.
- New staff can retrieve all important information and policies online conveniently.
- Facilitate assimilation of new knowledge and allow flexible scheduling of time to learn at own pace via bite-sized learning using contextualised videos.
- Engaging learning experience using interactive multimedia contents.
- Enable higher knowledge retention by presenting segmented content and activities in a structured manner using learning taxonomy.
- Reinforce knowledge through wide variety of e-Quizzes, with scenario-based activities where learners can be engaged in simple decisions.
BLENDED LEARNING TO SUPPLEMENT TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM LEARNING
- Able to cater to different learning styles and drive individual learning experiences through a variety of activities.
- Enhance and transform learning experience into one that embraces the best of both face-to-face and online learning through workshops, consultation session, and affective interactions using discussion boards and chat rooms.
- Cater to different needs and demands with self-paced learning and learners do not need to rely on face-to-face session as the only source of information.
- Offer access to resources stored remotely that satisfy to the different knowledge and interests of learners.
- Analyse training needs to identify and address the rising demands for skills upgrading and professional development.
- Develop interventions and define road maps in shifting from traditional classroom training to personalised digital learning.
- Redefine tutor roles and implement innovative ways to improve identified key areas to achieve learning objectives.
- Review and enhance delivery to fine-tune to customer’s needs and adopting new technologies to keep materials up-to-date.
Video Filming | Instructional
Video Filming | Promotional
Video Filming | Event