At the end of the course, you will be able to perform the following:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Fire Safety Committee (FSC)
- Conduct a risk assessment on the building
- Educate the buildings tenants/ occupants on fire prevention
- Introduction to Fire Safety Act and its regulations
- Roles and responsibilities of FSC
- Risk assessment
- Educate and promote fire safety
- Update and document essential information and data
Certificate Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, a Certification of Achievement endorsed by NTUC LearningHub & The Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) will be issued to you.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
|Original Course Fee
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.