Reference Number: CRS-Q-0039869-ICT
Course code: NICF140
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA.
It begins by refreshing basic programming skills and introducing basic RPA concepts. The course then introduces the UiPath RPA platform and teaches a student how to use free UiPath software (Community Edition) to automate business processes. It has a theory component, an associated lab component and capstone project.
- Understand the basics of Robotic Process Automation
- Use and understand the various functionalities and features of UiPath Studio and Orchestrator
- Identify processes which can be automated
- Develop and deploy attended and unattended robots independently
- Know and apply the business best practices in RPA projects
Mode of Training: Virtual Learning Class
^Trainings will be conducted on Zoom platform, thus webcam and microphone are compulsory
These are the admission requirements:
- Learners have to download these 4 software prior to attending class.
- Learner will be expected to build the workflow through the software GUI to teach the robot what to do
- Learning will need to have basic programming skills to understand and complete the course successfully
- Learners will need to have some analytical skills and the ability to understand the logic of visual flowchart diagrams
Module 1: Programming Basics & Recap
- Programming Concepts Basics – 1
- Programming Concepts Basics – 2
Module 2: RPA Concepts
- RPA Basics
- RPA Advanced Concepts
Module 3: UiPath Introduction & Basics
- Introduction to UiPath
- Control Flow
- Data Manipulation
- Recording and Advanced UI Interaction
Module 4: UiPath Advanced Automation concepts and techniques
- Image, Text & Advanced Citrix Automation
- Excel Data Tables & PDF
- Email Automation
Module 5: Exceptional Handling & Best Practices
- Debugging and Exception Handling
- Project Organisation
Module 6: Introduction to Orchestrator
Module 7: Emerging and Future Trends in IT
- Emerging and Future Trends in IT
Module 8: Capstone Project
- Capstone Project Real life case studies which can be used to apply the concepts learnt during the course. The projects shall test students skills right from process transformation and documentation to the design and development of the actual robot
Certificate Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Completion awarded by NTUC LearningHub
- Statement of Attainment for ICT-DIT-3002-1
- Applications Development awarded by SSG
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee ratio is 1: 20
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members can enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports up to 50% of the course fees paid capped at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. Other terms and conditions apply.
|Original Course Fee
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
SSG Funding Period: 20 Dec 2019 to 19 Dec 2023
Eligibility for SSG Funding:
To qualify for funding, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding.
- NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
- Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees