SkillsConnect Code: –
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding
- NTUC Union Members can use their UTAP Funding to offset course fee only after full deduction from their SkillsFuture Credit and PSEA funds (where applicable)
- Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
- Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 90% of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after SSG funding
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.