Oracle Learning Credits allow you to purchase training in advance, without having to initially identify courses or designate who will be attending the training. Learning Credits are purchased in bulk and are deducted as payment when your staff registers for courses. Discounts for Learning Credits are based on your purchase volume, so they are an excellent way to reduce your organisation’s overall training costs.
Oracle Learning Credits (LC)
Employer who meets the following criteria:
- Reduce training costs with volume discounts
- Save time and money by budgeting for training upfront
- Buy Learning Credits in bulk and simplify your Purchase Order process
- Easily manage and track training costs
- Allocate Learning Credits by group, division or individual
- Manage planned and “last-minute” training needs
- Use Learning Credits for instructor-led, self-study, web and on-site training events
Make Your Training Purchase
Go Farther Learning Credits give you an opportunity to realise a significant discount on training when you purchase credits at higher volumes: the more credits you purchase, the more you save. By defining training requirements for multiple students, groups or divisions within your organisation you can easily accumulate greater discounts. Learning Credits are purchased in any increments starting at $1,000 USD in the United States, or the equivalent in local currency.
Note: Oracle Learning Credits cannot be used for IDA and SSG funded Oracle courses.