Employers can benefit from 95% course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding when they sign up their employees for any courses approved for WTS funding.
Benefits of WTS
You can enjoy the following benefits under the improved WTS scheme:
- 100% funding support for selected basic skills training such as foundational skills in numeracy
- 95% course fee funding and absentee payroll for a wide range of courses
- Training allowance of $4.50 per training hour (for those who meet criteria)
- Receive cash awards of up to $400 per year under the Training Commitment Award (TCA), and up to $1,200 under the Continuing Education and Training Qualification Award (CQA).
How to Qualify?
You will qualify if you:
- are a Singapore citizen;
- are aged 35 years or over (or 13 years and above for Persons with Disabilities);
- have a monthly income of not more than $2,000
How to Apply?
Employers can submit their applications and claim WTS via the SkillsConnect Sustem. Employers are to submit claim applications for course fees and absentee payroll 30 days before and after course starts. Claims are to be submitted not more than 120 days after the course has ended.