Oracle Corporation is one of the largest software companies in the world with many market leading solutions and technologies. NTUC LearningHub has partnered with Oracle University to bring certifiable training for our professionals in Singapore.
Browse our Training Portfolio
Add a globally recognised credential to your resume
GET CERTIFIED TODAY
Enjoy the Benefits of Being Oracle Certified
Of respondents in a recent Pearson VUE Value of IT Survey reported receiving positive impact on their professional image and reputation.
Of certification holders surveyed said they’ve experienced greater demand for their skills since getting certified.
More views on your LinkedIn Profile which could lead to promising job opportunities.
Choose a certification to pursue based on the technology area that interests you.
Increase your chances of passing your certification exam by taking recommended courses with us.
Register to take your exam.
Buy your certification exam voucher here.
Oracle Private Events Training
Empower your team with private training. Course content, agenda and timing can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Explore issues specific to your organisation - without members of other companies being present.
Looking for more customised team training programmes?
- Private events are flexible, tailored & cost effective.
- Training can be done at an Oracle site or at your company site.
- Content is tailored to match your specific business needs.
- You set the date - you set the time.
Oracle User Adoption Services
NTUC LearningHub, in collaboration with Oracle University offers comprehensive training services to help executives, managers, and end users make the most of new Oracle technology. With Oracle User Adoption Services, experience an easier transition, a quicker return on your technology investment, and a successful Oracle product implementation.
Our offerings include:
Success in adopting new technology depends as much on following clear objectives and plans as it does on deploying the technology itself. To ensure that executives and senior management agree on the strategic objectives of the implementation, User Adoption Services help you achieve the following:
- Align executives and senior management around clear project objectives
- Create a change strategy for the project
- Define business and performance metrics
- Develop an activation plan for performance, training, communication, and reinforcement strategies
With the implementation of new technology, users need to be prepared to use it efficiently and effectively. Educating users is therefore a critical component in achieving your strategic objectives. User Adoption Services help you do the following to develop your employees’ competencies:
- Assess training requirements
- Prepare executives and managers to help direct reports effectively and efficiently execute daily activities
- Provide job-role and process-oriented training to managers and end users
- Prepare support teams to help all users
- Validate acquired knowledge and skills
How well do your employees understand why new technology is necessary and how it will affect their daily jobs? User Adoption Services focus on planning and providing information before, during, and after the project launch to do the following:
- Raise awareness about the change in technology and process
- Deliver a consistent key message
- Inform the affected target audiences
- Manage and overcome resistance
Clearly defined metrics are crucial to managing the progress and gauging the success of a technology implementation. User Adoption Services help you do the following to ensure that you can track and validate your implementation:
- Translate the company strategy into measurable and achievable objectives for each department and job role
- Define leading and lagging key performance indicators that enable measurement of strategic objectives
- Support the implementation team in designing required reports
- Optimise and review management processes to measure performance
The biggest challenge after launching new technology is obtaining sustainable results and integrating long-term changes into your organization. Different types of support—all focusing on enabling users to adapt to change and integrate it in their daily routines—are available with User Adoption Services to do the following:
- Develop and execute short-term support (such as onsite assistance, help desks, coaching, and communication)
- Create and deliver ongoing communication messages
- Develop and execute long-term support (such as online help, center of excellence, new-hire training, and reinforcement communication and training)
User Adoption Services also provides training for those leaders and managers who will play a crucial role in the definition and user-acceptance phases. Project Team training is delivered to:
- IT managers who are responsible for the technical configuration and customization of an Oracle application
- Key users and managers from the business who are part of the implementation team and need to provide business and business process information to the technical project team members