From 1 April 2020, NTUC Union Members can make an upfront Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) claim when signing up for selected NTUC LearningHub courses instead of claiming only after course completion.
WHAT IS UNION TRAINING ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME (UTAP)?
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) is a training benefit for NTUC Union Members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more union members to go for skills upgrading. Union members who initiate training on their own could enjoy 50% discount off unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year training benefits for courses under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) per year.
Please click here to read more about UTAP funding and your eligibility.
ENJOY UPFRONT UTAP WITH OUR POPULAR COURSES
Workplace Safety & Health
VIEW ALL UTAP-ELIGIBLE PROGRAMMES & COURSES
Nothing caught your eyes? Not to worry, click here to view our full list of UTAP-eligible programme and courses. If you would like our Course Consultants to follow up with you on your upskilling needs, drop us an enquiry and we will be in touch with you shortly.
TALK TO US NOW!
Prefer a face-to-face consultation on your learning and development needs? Talk to our friendly course consultants at our Sales Centres today!
- NTUC Trade Union House
- e2i (Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability)
- LHUB @ TPY Bus Interchange
- LHUB @ Jurong East Interchange
- LHUB @ Tampines Mall
- LHUB @ AMK Hub
*Membership Sign-up Gift Terms & Conditions
- Valid only for new and approved applicants who sign-up online through NTUC LearningHub channels from 01 April 2020 to 31 May 2020. New member(s) will be entitled to receive the Sign-up Gift upon payment of 6 months of membership fees (non-refundable fees) and activation of Credit/Debit Card Recurring (CCR) arrangement for future membership fee deduction. In addition, member(s) must not terminate his/her NTUC Union Membership within 6 months of payment of the membership fees.
- Member(s) will receive an eCoupon for the Sign-up Gift, which can be redeemed through the MyNTUC app. Member(s) will receive a notification via MyNTUC app when the eCoupon is ready for redemption, upon approval of Credit/Debit Card Recurring (CCR) Payment arrangement and NTUC Union Membership application. Member(s) will not be eligible for the Sign-up Gift if he/she has redeemed any Sign-up Gift from NTUC Union Membership within 2 years prior to the date of collection of the Sign-up Gift.
- This promotion is not in conjunction with other ongoing promotions. This promotion is only applicable to Unions and union members participating in the General Branch (GB) programme. While stocks last. NTUC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to replace the Sign-up Gift at any time with one or more item(s) of equivalent value (such value to be determined by NTUC in its sole and absolute discretion) without having to give any prior notice or reason for such replacement. In the event of a dispute, NTUC’s decision is final.
- NTUC Union Membership is open to anyone above 16 years of age, except personnel from Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prisons, Auxiliary Police bodies, and foreign domestic workers. Please note that the NTUC Union Membership fee is $117 per annum ($9 per month from Jan-Nov & $18 in Dec).
- By signing up for the NTUC Union Membership, you are deemed to have consented to the above Terms and Conditions and NTUC’s personal data protection policies.
Upfront UTAP Terms & Conditions
- Programmes and courses eligible for Upfront UTAP are subjected to changes. You are strongly advised to check in with our friendly course consultants during registration on UTAP eligibility before commitment.
- NTUC LearningHub reserves the right to make any changes at any time without notice in its absolute discretion.