The Mathematics Bridging Course is aimed at strengthening the mathematical foundation of individuals, thus enhancing accessibility of individuals without the relevant academic qualifications to undertake modular or full qualification programmes in the:
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health (SDWSH) under the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Professionals WSQ framework and/or,
- Specialist Diploma in Occupational Hygiene (SDOH) under the Occupational Hygiene Professionals (OHP) WSQ framework
Next available schedule
- Numbers and the four operations
- Ratio, rate and proportion
- Applications of mathematics
- Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
Certificate Obtained and Conferred by
Those who achieved 75% attendance will be awarded a Certificate of Participation which may be used to apply for the Written Assessment conducted at Ngee Ann Polytechnic or Singapore Polytechnic within 3 months upon completion of course.
|Original Course Fee
|After Non-Certifiable Funding ($2/per hour)
SkillsConnect Code: CRS-N-0030512
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding
- NTUC Union Members can use their UTAP Funding to offset course fee only after full deduction from their SkillsFuture Credit (where applicable)
- Absentee Payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under SDF Scheme: Non-Certifiable Funding at $2.00/hr
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after SSG funding
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.