At the end of the course, you will have a good overview of:
- Classes of fires and methods of extinction
- Uses and methods of fire extinguishers on different fire situations
- Fire safety and fire prevention program
- Basic concepts and behaviour of fire
- Fire Emergency procedures in buildings
- Common types of fire detection and protection systems
- Types and methods of operating fire extinguishers
- Common fire hazards and their prevention in buildings
- General pointers on personal safety measures
Certificate Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, a certification of completion endorsed by NTUC LearningHub will be issued to you.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical sessions
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.