Lunch & Learn: Introduction To FinTech
UPCOMING / NEW COURSES
Use Your SkillsFuture Credits*
on your courses
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above received an opening credit of $500 in January 2016. Your credits will not expire and the government may provide periodic top-ups, so you may accumulate your credits.
*subject to terms and conditions
You can use your credits to pay for or offset skills-related course fees by applying for claim(s) starting January 2016. All eligible Singaporeans will be able to access their SkillsFuture credits account via
For Self/Individual Registration
To complete the registration process, payment has to be made for the applied course. You will receive an SMS reminder (based on the mobile phone number indicated during registration) once the course is confirmed.
For Corporate/Company Registration
Your Human Resource personnel or the officer-in-charge who completed the registration on your behalf will receive a confirmation letter from us. Please bring along this confi
- For Self individual deferment / transfer / withdrawal, make the request at our Branches at least 14 days BEFORE class.
- For Corporate trainee, inform your HR personnel or IC who registered the course for you at least 14 days BEFORE class. They will contact our Sales who attended to your company.
- For RES / REA, as long as the RES / REA course validity is within 2 years, candidate may proceed to register for a retake of the failed exam during the next exam schedule.
- For WSH related courses, no retake of exams permitted. If trainee is not yet competent, re-module is for WSQ courses chargeable at $53.50.
- For Language and Literacy & Soft Skills Employability courses, no retake permitted.
- For RES / REA, within 7 working days from the results release date, candidates may submit an application for a review of their failed script. A charge of $53.50 per exam paper will be imposed. Appeal fee is non-refundable.
- For courses under WSH – a charge of $53.50 is applicable for appeal of results. Appeal can be made only within 2 weeks after release of results. Appeal result will be out after 2 weeks. Appeal fee is re-fundable if appeal is successful. Appeal request is not applicable for worker level courses. Please note that the decision of the appeal is final.
- For courses under Language and Literacy & Soft Skills Employability no appeal is allowed.